Thursday, June 9, 2016

Interviews: with Wilaiwan (Nui)

1. What is the essence of Vilnius?
I think Vilnius old town is really beautiful, likewise here is the reason why the city is called the pearl of the baltics. From what I see less visitors compared it to Tallinn and Riga. May I suggest your block should include Estonia and Latvia. And of course would be great a short trip around Vilnius.

2. What is your favorite restaurant/place?
I do not eat European food regularly. Well, I would like if you see Asia, you would know that. I loved to have breakfast at the pizza place nearby, just half way from your apartments to the city. I also ate pizza at Trakai, a very nice touristic place to vist outside Vilnius. Usually I do not eat a lot of meat, and soup is at least the main dish we have in common!

3. Where do you go out?
Getting out of Vilnius to nearby places is easy and enjoyable.
I would think at least people should visit Vilnius for 4 days. A day in Tallinn would be enough.
Now I am in Prague, other city that I visited just a couple of years ago. I will post photos into my facebook to encourage friends to see more places like these and to travel to these beautiful countries. People in eastern Europe are absolutely kind. They said thank you and have a nice day every restaurant I visited.