Thursday, June 9, 2016

Interviews: with Giusto Burlini.

1. What is the essence of Vilnius?
We like not only Vilnius, but all Lithuania! How can I describe Vilnius? For me it 's really a beautiful city. The people, their courtesy, and the public places are well structured and well maintained. It's nice for example to have a walk along the main avenues in the Old Town. I hope to visit again Vilnius, probably I'll plan it for next year.

2. What is your favorite restaurant/place?
I personally have lived my youth in Germany and I can find many similarities between these two beautiful countries. This is referred also to the local food that we really appreciate. Food in northern countries is very similar. The restaurants we visited were all good, I cannot say I had a bad meal in any of them. Clearly that prices change from a restaurant to another one, but in the end they are all offering an excellent quality, and this is the important thing.
One thing I almost forgot to say. You have a FABULOUS BEER!

3. Please tell me more about yourself?
What can I say about me? I was born in Switzerland and I grew up in Germany, but now I live in Italy. My profession is police officer as well as my wife, and my favorite hobbies are classic cars, I especially love those of early ’70. Personally I own 5.